Wilder Gown - Printed Pattern
The Wilder Gown is a loose, flowy, tiered dress that can be sewn up in a bunch of different ways! It has raglan sleeves and ties up at the neck. It is easy to sew and is perfect for drapey woven fabrics. The Wilder Gown can be made as a top or dress, long or short sleeved, with one skirt tier or two. The design is fairly modular so it is easy to customize to your vision!
This pattern is for personal and non-profit use only. If you are interested in licensing it for commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purchase includes sizes XS/0 - 7X/32 (32”/81cm -60”/152cm chest).
- Beginner level sewing
- Pattern includes options for top, short dress, and long dress. It also includes options for short or long sleeves.
- PDF pattern includes: instructions, A0 copy shop file, and print at home pattern size for A4 and letter.
- Printed pattern includes: cute envelope, instructions booklet, and pattern in all sizes printed on tissue paper.
- Designed for woven fabrics.
- 5% of proceeds go to charity. This pattern benefits RAICES (raices.org). Click here to learn more about our commitment to giving back.
- Get inspired and share your make using #WilderGown on social media.