Hughes Dress - Printed Pattern
The Hughes is the perfect everyday dress. It features Viennese seams, gathered sleeves, and a gorgeous scoop neckline. The bodice is lined and the skirt has an a-line sweep. It buttons up the front and has an adjustable lace-up tie in the back. The tie can be cinched in or loosened depending on desired fit. The Hughes Dress is designed to be a timeless style with beautiful construction details that can be treasured for generations.
This pattern is for personal and non-profit use only.
- Purchase includes sizes XS/0 - 7X/32 (32”/81cm -60”/152cm chest).
- Bust sizes A/B and C/D included in pattern.
- Intermediate level sewing.
- PDF pattern includes: instructions, A0 copy shop file (3 pages), and print at home pattern size for A4 and letter (37 pages for sizes XS-XXL, 48 pages for 1X-7X).
- Printed pattern includes: cute envelope, instructions booklet, and pattern in all sizes printed on white tissue paper.
- Designed for woven fabrics.
- 5% of proceeds go to charity. This pattern benefits The Trevor Project.
- Get inspired and share your make using #hughesdress on social media.
Don't worry about where to store your valuables while wearing this dress. The Hughes features comfortable easy to sew pockets!
The back laces up which is not only fashionable, but gives you a flexible and comfortable fit. Tighten or loosen the ties based on your mood!
The elegant scoop neckline gives this dress a timeless look. Let your décolletage breathe without feeling exposed.