Patina Blouse - Printed Pattern
The Patina Blouse is a collared, v-neck, button up top. The sleeves are full and the pattern includes options for a short sleeve or long sleeve with cuff and continuous bound placket. It comes with 2 neckline depth options and you can access free additional neckline options on this blog post. The Patina is designed for light to mid weight woven fabrics. The Patina is an essential button up blouse with a twist and is sure to be the type of top you reach for again and again.
This pattern is for personal and non-profit use only. If you are interested in licensing it for commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purchase includes sizes XS/0 - 7X/32 (32”/81cm -60”/152cm chest).
- Pattern includes options for short sleeve or long sleeve with cuff.
- PDF pattern includes: instructions, A0 copy shop file, and print at home pattern size for A4 and letter.
- Designed for woven fabrics.
- 5% of proceeds go to charity. This pattern benefits the Innocence Project (innocenceproject.org). Click here to learn more about our commitment to giving back.
- Get inspired and share your make using #PatinaBlouse on social media.