Sagebrush Top - PDF Pattern
The Sagebrush Top is an elegant and easy-to-sew blouse that is a joy to make and wear. The Sagebrush is designed for woven fabrics and looks great in breezy fabrics like cotton voile, as well as more structured fabrics like a crisp linen. The simple design of the top lends itself well to customization. Loose without being baggy, the type of breezy fit you’ll want to wear all summer. Generous puff sleeves and gathers across the front make it comfortable to move in. The tie at the back neckline makes it simple and cute! The Sagebrush looks great tucked into something high waisted. This top was drafted using sample measurements for a B cup and a height of 5’6”.
Check out the Sagebrush Sew Along for a more in depth look at the pattern!
This pattern is for personal and non-profit use only. If you are interested in licensing it for commercial use, please contact email@example.com
- Includes sizes XS - 7X
- Beginner level sewing
- PDF pattern includes: instructions, A0 copy shop file, and print at home pattern (A4 and letter)
- Designed for woven fabrics
- 5% of proceeds go to charity. Click here to learn more.
- Matching thread
- Safety pin
1 yard ½” (.5 cm) wide elastic
- XS-M // 45” wide fabric // 2.1 yards (1.9 metres)
- XS-M // 54 - 60” wide fabric // 1.6 yards (1.5 metres)
- L-XXL // 45” wide fabric // 2.4 yards (2.2 metres)
- L-XXL // 54-60” wide fabric // 2 yards (1.8 metres)
- 1X-4X // 45” wide fabric // 2.7 yards (2.5 metres)
- 1X-4X // 54-60” wide fabric // 2.3 yards (2.1 metres)
- 5X-7X // 45" wide fabric // 2.9 yards (2.6 metres)
- 5X-7X // 54-60" wide fabric // 2.5 yards (2.3 metres)