Heather Blazer - PDF Pattern
The Heather is an unstructured, modern blazer. This comfortable and stylish jacket has a slightly oversized fit and can be worn in all seasons. It is the perfect editorial layering piece. This pattern is designed to be approachable for the beginner sewist. If you have always wanted to dip your toe into making outerwear but have felt intimidated, this is a great place to start!
This pattern is for personal and non-profit use only. If you are interested in licensing it for commercial use, please contact email@example.com
- Purchase includes sizes XS/0 - 7X/32 (32”/81cm -60”/152cm chest).
- XS-XXL were drafted using sample measurements for a B/C cup. 1X-7X were drafted using sample measurements for a C/D cup.
- Confident beginner - intermediate level sewing.
- PDF pattern includes: instructions, A0 copy shop file (3 pages for XS-XXL, 4 pages for 1X-7X), and print at home pattern size for A4 and letter (46 pages for sizes XS-XXL, 62 pages for 1X-7X).
- Printed pattern includes: instruction booklet and pattern in all sizes printed on white tissue paper.
- Designed for woven fabrics.
- Two piece sleeve
- Fully lined
- 5% of proceeds go to charity. This pattern benefits The Loveland Foundation
- Get inspired and share your make using #heatherblazer on social media.
The patch pockets on the Heather give this blazer a modern look while also making it easier to sew.
A pattern for all seasons! A linen Heather is great for spring and summer while a wool Heather will keep you cozy in the cold!
Pair the Heather Blazer with your favorite indie sewing pattern bottoms to make a super cute suit.