Avenir Jumpsuit - PDF Pattern
The Avenir Jumpsuit is an easy woven project that can be sewn up in an afternoon. With billowy sleeves and wide legs, this jumpsuit will have you breezing into any event looking good and feeling fine. Elastic gathers the neck and waistline for a comfortable, easy fit.
This pattern is for personal and non-profit use only. If you are interested in licensing it for commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Includes sizes XS - 4X
- Confident beginner level sewing
- Designed for woven fabrics
- 5% of proceeds go to charity. Click here to learn more.
- XS - M // 45” wide // 3 7/8 yards (3.5 metres)
- L - XXL // 45” wide // 4 1/3 yards (4 metres)
- 1X - 4X // 45“ wide // 5 yards (4.6 metres)
- XS - M // 54-60” wide // 2 7/8 yards (2.6 metres)
- L - XXL // 54-60” wide // 3 7/8 yards (3.5 metres)
- 1X - 4X // 54-60”wide // 4 1/3 yards (4 metres)
- 1 1/2 yards (1.4 metres) of ½” wide elastic
- Matching thread
- Stretch machine needle
- Safety pin
The Avenir Jumpsuit is designed for woven fabrics. You will get a different look depending on the fabric you select. A drapey rayon or silk will give a more elegant dressy look, while a more sturdy fabric like a linen will give you a gorgeous everyday style. We encourage you to be creative and daring with fabric! It would look amazing in a double gauze cotton, a rayon challis, or lightweight canvas - you can’t really go wrong.