Saturday Skirt Set - Printed Pattern
skirt set is made up of a wrap top and midi skirt that are comfortable, glamorous, and
fun! Both patterns are designed to be easy to sew. The wrap top features long sleeves
brought in at the hem with elastic. It can be wrapped in several different ways! The skirt is a flowy a-line dream brought in in the back with elastic for an easy and comfortable fit, not to mention the skirt features roomy pockets. Make this set from a silk for a party-ready get up. Make it in linen for an everyday uniform. These pieces can be worn together or mixed and matched with other Friday patterns. The Saturday Skirt set pieces are sure to be a versatile addition to your handmade wardrobe.
- Purchase includes sizes XS/0 - 7X/32 (32”/81cm -60”/152cm chest).
- Pattern includes both top and skirt patterns.
- PDF pattern includes: instructions, A0 copy shop file, print at home pattern sized for A4 and letter, and projector files.
- Designed for woven fabrics.
- 5% of proceeds go to charity. This pattern benefits the Trevor Project (trevorproject.org).
- Get inspired and share your make using #SaturdaySkirtSet on social media.