Sagebrush Top - PDF Pattern
The Sagebrush Top is an elegant and easy-to-sew blouse that is a joy to make and wear. The Sagebrush is designed for woven fabrics and looks great in breezy fabrics like cotton voile, as well as more structured fabrics like a crisp linen. The simple design of the top lends itself well to customization. Loose without being baggy, the type of breezy fit you’ll want to wear all summer. Generous puff sleeves and gathers across the front make it comfortable to move in. The tie at the back neckline makes it simple and cute! The Sagebrush looks great tucked into something high waisted. This top was drafted using sample measurements for a B cup and a height of 5’6”.
The model in the blue top is wearing size 4X with no modifications. She is 6' (183cm) tall. The model in the orange gingham is wearing a size small with no modifications. She is 5'6" tall (168cm) tall.
Check out the Sagebrush Sew Along for a more in depth look at the pattern!
This pattern is for personal and non-profit use only. If you are interested in licensing it for commercial use, please contact email@example.com
- Includes sizes XS - 7X
- Beginner level sewing
- PDF pattern includes: instructions, A0 copy shop file, and print at home pattern (A4 and letter)
- Designed for woven fabrics
- 5% of proceeds go to charity. Click here to learn more.
- Matching thread
- Safety pin
1 yard ½” (.5 cm) wide elastic
- XS-M // 45” wide fabric // 2.1 yards (1.9 metres)
- XS-M // 54 - 60” wide fabric // 1.6 yards (1.5 metres)
- L-XXL // 45” wide fabric // 2.4 yards (2.2 metres)
- L-XXL // 54-60” wide fabric // 2 yards (1.8 metres)
- 1X-4X // 45” wide fabric // 2.7 yards (2.5 metres)
- 1X-4X // 54-60” wide fabric // 2.3 yards (2.1 metres)
- 5X-7X // 45" wide fabric // 2.9 yards (2.6 metres)
- 5X-7X // 54-60" wide fabric // 2.5 yards (2.3 metres)
- Purchase includes sizes XS/0 - 7X/32 (32”/81cm -60”/152cm chest).
- Intermediate level sewing.
- PDF pattern includes: instructions, A0 copy shop file (2 pages), and print at home pattern size for A4 and letter (27 pages for sizes XS-XXL, 35 pages for 1X-7X).
- Designed for knit fabrics.
- 5% of proceeds go to charity. This pattern benefits The Loveland Foundation. Click here to learn more about our commitment to giving back.
- Zipper foot
Stay tape (optional). You may want to stabilize the upper pocket seams if you are using fabric that is really stretchy. See Recommended Fabric section for more info.
- Marking tool
- Separating zipper (22”/56cm for short, 24”/61cm for medium, and 26”/66cm for long)
- Wonder Tape
- Stay tape (optional). You may want to stabilize the upper pocket seams if you are using fabric that is really stretchy. See Recommended Fabric section for more info.
This jacket is designed for knits with at least 20% cross grain stretch. French terry, sweatshirt fleece, ponte, and other sturdy knits are ideal for this pattern. Knits that are really drapey are not suitable for this pattern.
The model in the pink/orange color blocked version is wearing a size small in the short length, with no modifications. She is 5'6" tall (168cm).
The model in the blue version is wearing a size small in the medium length, with no modifications. He is 5'9" tall (175cm).
THE ARLO TRACK JACKET
The perfect lightweight layer for any activity. Whether you're lounging around the house or out on a hike!