Hey! You may have already seen our latest pattern launch all over our social channels but we thought a handy goto blog post with everything you need to know about it was a good idea. Introducing the Saguaro Set, it is a two piece woven set made up of elastic waistband pants and a pullover top. Continue reading to find out more.
The Saguaro set is the perfect outfit for road trips through the desert, sunset walks on the beach, or dancing the night away. The pants feature roomy pockets and a waistband with a drawstring. The top has a plunging V neckline that includes an optional tie closure. You can wear the top backwards or forwards. This flowy set is easy to sew and fun to wear with endless options for customization.
This set is designed for Woven fabrics. Depending on the style or occasion you are making it for, then there are a vast amount of fabrics that would work well. A lightweight linen would be gorgeous for a casual summers day, or a silky rayon for an evening look. If the fabric is light to medium weight then that would be best, but you really can try any style of woven for this set.
To find out more about the pattern and the thought process behind it, the model details and more; then watch Chelsea's intro video:
- Purchase includes sizes XS/0 - 7X/32 (32”/81cm -60”/152cm chest).
- Pattern includes both top and pants patterns.
- PDF pattern includes: instructions, A0 copy shop file, and print at home pattern size for A4 and letter.
- Designed for woven fabrics.
- 5% of proceeds go to charity. This pattern benefits the Give Directly (givedirectly.org). Click here to learn more about our commitment to giving back.
- Get inspired and share your make using #SaguaroSet on social media.
Of course, with all sewing patterns you may require additional fitting adjustments to the pattern pieces. We have put together an extensive resource with steps on how to make easy modifications to your pattern to fit perfectly. Click this link here for more information on adjustments.