The Raglan Blouse - Printed Pattern
This pattern is for personal and non-profit use only. If you are interested in licensing it for commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Designed for woven fabrics (looks great made from fabrics with a bit of drape, like a silk or rayon)
- Gathered with elastic at sleeve and hem (optional)
- Raglan silhouette
- Bias bound neckline with tie at center back
- Hem falls below waistline
- 5% of proceeds go to charity. Click here to learn more.
- 45” wide // XS - M // 1.88 yards (1.7 meters)
- 45” wide // L - XXL // 2.25 yards (2 meters)
- 54-60” wide // all sizes // 1.5 yards (1.37 meters)
- 2 yards, 3/8" wide elastic
- matching thread
- 1 yard bias tape or buy about 1/4 yard extra fabric and make your own.