Hilo Dress - PDF Pattern
The Hilo is a loose, flowy, boho style dress that is easy to sew. It is designed for knit fabrics with at least 10% stretch. There are two back options: a low, open back, or a bra friendly version that comes to a slight V. Wear this dress with sandals and a floppy hat and you’ll feel like you’re on a tropical vacation. Layer it over a t-shirt, and it makes a great, everyday look. The double layer of this dress makes it both flattering and extremely comfortable.
This pattern is for personal and non-profit use only. If you are interested in licensing it for commercial use, please contact email@example.com
- Includes sizes XS - XXL
- Beginner level sewing
- PDF pattern includes: instructions, A0 copy shop file, and print at home pattern 20 pages (A4 and letter)
- Designed for knit fabrics
- 5% of proceeds go to charity. Click here to learn more.
- XS-M // 45” wide // 3.13 yards (2.9 metres)
- L-XXL // 45” wide // 3.4 yards (3.1 metres)
- XS-M // 54” wide // 2.75 yards (2.5 metres)
- L-XXL // 54” wide // 3.13 yards (2.9 metres)
- XS-M // 60” wide // 2.38 yards (2.2 metres)
- L-XXL // 60” wide // 2.75 yards (2.5 metres)
- Matching thread
- Stretch or ballpoint machine needle,
- 1/8 yard of lightweight fusible interfacing.
- Optional: Stay Tape for hems, double machine needle
This dress is designed for knit fabrics with at least 10% stretch. Knits with a bit of drape will give this dress an elegant look and feel. Jersey knits are also suitable. It will give the dress slightly more structure.