Wanderer Tank - PDF Pattern
The Wanderer Tank is a versatile top designed for woven fabrics. It is easy to sew and will faithfully accompany you on all your adventures. It has a boxy, comfortable fit and the laced-up back makes the fit flexible. It is fully reversible, flip it inside out and you’ve got a whole new top. It is loose enough to layer over a t-shirt or dress. Suitable for woven fabrics.
This pattern is for personal and non-profit use only. If you are interested in licensing it for commercial use, please contact email@example.com
- Downloadable PDF pattern (12 pages), copy shop file, and instructions
- 5/8” seam allowance included
- Beginner level sewing
- Designed for woven fabrics
- XS-M // Fabric 1 and 2 // 45”-60” wide // .6 yards (.5 metres)
- L-XXL // Fabric 1 and 2 // 45” wide // .8 yards (.7 metres)
- L-XXL // Fabric 1 and 2 //54-60” wide // .6 yards (.5 metres)
- all sizes // Tie Fabric // 45” wide // 5” (13 cm)
- all sizes // Tie Fabric // 54-60” wide // 2.5” (7 cm)
8 - ¼” eyelets (Dritz Large Eyelet Kit), 2 fabrics (see yardage requirements), Optional: scrap of lightweight fusible interfacing (if using a light fabric)
This pattern is designed for woven fabrics. It is reversible so it will be two layers of fabric. Double gauze, quilting cotton, linen, rayon all look fabulous. If you are using a heavier fabric, it will work, it will just be a bit stiffer, and you may want to find something thinner to make the lace piece out of.