Adrianna Dress - PDF Pattern
The Adrianna Dress is an easy to sew dress that makes a big impact! This is a pull on, a-line shift dress that features large statement sleeves brought in at the shoulders and wrists with elastic. The neckline is high in the front and slightly dropped in the back. This dress can be sewn up in a day and worn on the dance floor all night! The model in the green dress is 5'5" (165 cm) and wearing a size small.
This pattern is for personal and non-profit use only. If you are interested in licensing it for commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Includes sizes XS - 4X
- Beginner level sewing
- Designed for woven fabrics
- 5/8" seam allowance included in pattern
- 5% of proceeds go to Evidence Action charity. Click here to learn more.
SIZES XS - M:
- 45” wide fabric // 3.33 yards (3 metres)
- 54 - 60” wide fabric // 2.25 yards (2 metres)
SIZES L - XXL:
- 45” wide fabric // 3.8 yards (3.5 metres)
- 54” wide fabric // 2.88 yards (2.6 metres)
- 60” wide fabric // 2.33 yards (2.1 metres)
SIZES 1X - 4X
- 45” wide fabric // 4.13 yards (3.8 metres)
- 54” wide fabric // 3.88 yards (3.5 metres)
- 60” wide fabric // 3.13 yards (2.9 metres)
1 1/2 yards (1.4 metres) of ½” wide elastic. Use bra strap elastic if possible. It is stronger and more durable than standard elastic. If you can’t get your hands on bra strap elastic, standard elastic will suffice!
- Matching thread
- Safety pin
The Adrianna is designed for wovens, and can be made from a wide variety of fabrics! The sample pictured on the cover is made from a silk charmeuse. It looks fabulous in silk but can also be made in rayon, linen, lightweight cotton, and more! The design lines of this pattern are simple enough that you have room to experiment with fabrics you may not have worked with before!
pattern file details
PDF pattern includes: instructions, A0 copy shop file (2 pages), and print at home pattern 30 pages (A4 and letter)