Lucida Dress - PDF Pattern
The perfect dress helps you look and feel good while still being comfortable. The Lucida has that in spades. This cute little dress features cap sleeves, an adjustable tie at the neckline, and a slight a line skirt. It is a great year round dress that can be worn when the weather is warm, or paired with tights and boots when the world cools down.
This pattern is for personal and non-profit use only. If you are interested in licensing it for commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Downloadable PDF pattern, A0 copy shop file, and instructions
- 5/8” seam allowance included
- Beginner level sewing
- Designed for knit fabrics with at least 10% stretch
- XS-M // 45” wide // 2.25 yards (2.1 metres)
- L-XXL // 45” wide // 2.88 yards (2.6 metres)
- XS-M // 54” wide // 2 yards (1.8 metres)
- L-XXL // 54” wide // 2.25 yards (2.1 metres)
thread and a stretch or ballpoint machine needle
This pattern is designed for knit fabrics with at least 10% stretch. For a more casual look go for a nice jersey knit. If you want to jazz it up, go for something with texture like a stretch velvet (pictured above). If the knit has a bit of drape in it (a bamboo or rayon knit), it will give the dress nice movement and weight.