The Wilder Gown - PDF Pattern
The Wilder Gown is a raglan sleeve dress/top that is pulled in and tied at the neckline. It can be made as a long two tiered dress, a single tier short dress, or a top! The pattern also includes options to make it short or long sleeved. The Wilder is as comfortable as it is cute and it's modular design lends itself well to customization. You'll want to make this pattern again and again.
This pattern is for personal and non-profit use only. If you are interested in licensing it for commercial use, please contact email@example.com
- Purchase includes sizes XS/0 - 7X/32 (32”/81cm -60”/152cm chest).
- Beginner level sewing
- Pattern includes options for top, short dress, and long dress. It also includes options for short or long sleeves.
- PDF pattern includes: instructions, A0 copy shop file, and print at home pattern size for A4 and letter.
- Printed pattern includes: cute envelope, instructions booklet, and pattern in all sizes printed on tissue paper.
- Designed for woven fabrics.
- 5% of proceeds go to charity. This pattern benefits RAICES (raices.org). Click here to learn more about our commitment to giving back.
- Get inspired and share your make using #WilderGown on social media.